The rules listed below are current at the time of publication and may be updated prior to the Trek
- All participants must read and sign the Participant Indemnity
- Juniors – (under 18 on the day of the Trek) must have their parent or guardian advise the organisers of their intention to enter and the parent or guardian must read and sign an authorisation and indemnity.
- Participants must follow the complete course as marked and directed. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that the correct course is followed.
- Australian Road Rules apply at all times on all roads, tracks and trails.
- Any participant who withdraws from the Trek MUST notify an official. This is an essential requirement to avoid unnecessary searches being conducted and emergency services being engaged.
- If the walk is cancelled or called off after it has started, it is each particpant’s responsibility to get themselves to the start / finish area as soon as you have been notified of the cancellation.
- Littering is prohibited.
- No pets, roller-blades, skateboards or bikes are permitted on the course. This is for the safety of yourself and others
- Please remember to dress according to the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds to entrants that withdraw before or during the event.
If the Surf Coast Trek event is cancelled, entry fees will be refunded to entrants (excluding fundraising proceeds).