Participant Registration Information
Gather your friends, workmates or family to enter as a team of four, two or as an individual and take on this unique challenge along the Surf Coast on Saturday, 6 April 2019.
We understand that 40km may be too long for some, so why not register as a team and complete the trek as a relay? For teams completing the walk as a relay, it is at the discretion of each team how far each team member walks. All team members are encouraged to get together towards the end of the walk and complete the event as a group to enjoy the post-walk celebrations.
Registrations for the 2019 Surf Coast Trek open on Monday, 1 October 2018. Click here to find out exactly what you need to register!
Get Ready To Register
The 2018 Surf Coast Trek sold out so be prepared for when registrations open by organising the following:
- You can register as a team of 2, 4 or as an individual- if you are registering as a team make sure you have all team members names and email addresses ready to go! We are unable to accept team registrations without all individual team member names and email addresses.
- Personal details – first and last name, email, home address, T-shirt size, age group, gender, emergency contact details, medical details.
- Decide whether you will ‘collect’ your trek pack from 18 Myers Street Geelong, from March 2019 or have your trek pack ‘mailed’ to you at your expense (Costs: individual $10, team of 4 $25, we are unfortunately unable to split team trek packs. They need to be all ‘collected’ or all ‘mailed’, sorry!)
- Credit card (MasterCard or VISA) to process your registration payment.
- A fundraising page name/team name. The more creative the better!
- An individual/team photo for your fundraising page (must be less than 1MB. Don’t have one just yet? You will receive a link via email to edit your page at a later date)
- A personalised message about why you are trekking.
- A personalised thank-you message for when people donate to your page (don’t worry we provide you with some guiding words if you are struggling).